In short, it is anything that makes your refractories perform better and/or makes your life easier when it comes to the management and maintenance of your refractory needs.
We’ve made a point of finding ways to help you work smarter, not harder.
Coro Tex Pro
Coro Tex Pro is an inorganic binder for use as surface coating.
The same alkaline atmosphere that plagues refractories also attacks anchors, load supports and casings by infiltration through, as well as, condensation behind refractory linings. Anchors face the worst risk and their failure can lead to lining collapse.
As infiltration and condensation cannot be completely eliminated, it is best to take protective measures to guard metal surfaces against corrosion.
Coro Tex Pro provides a hard ceramic coating that effectively protects against corrosion and withstands prolonged high temperatures.
- The binder adheres to a great variety of materials including stainless steel and forms a very hard ceramic.
- Cures at room temperature or at elevated temperature.
- When cured, the binder is acid- and moisture proof and withstands alkali up to pH10.
- The binder is non-toxic, releasing only water vapor during hardening or when heated.
The Höganäs Borgestad Paddle Mixer
Höganäs Paddle Mixers are well-suited to the new generations of monolitics. Our proven Paddle Mixers have the mechanical stability, the driving engine, adjusted mixing paddles and safety features to deliver the best possible properties of castables.
The robust Höganäs Borgestad Paddle Mixer will provide many years of useful service in the preparation of refractory castables (and even some gunnables) prior to installation. It is available for prompt delivery in drum capacities from 140 – 800 liters (100 – 500 liters useful load).
The machine is one integral unit, constructed of strong, wear-proof components, and requires only minimal maintenance beyond normal cleaning after use. It is very stable in operation and incorporates a lifting hook plus a retractable and reversible drawbar, for easy transportation on or behind a vehicle to and from its place of use.
Larger capacity mixers can also be quoted upon request.
Please contact us for further details.
Non-destructive lining measurement in seconds
Unlike traditional lining measurement, which requires you to drill holes in your lining, the Linometer XLNT only needs a small patch of coating to be scraped from the brick surface for you to measure lining thickness with up to 99% accuracy.
It takes just seconds to get a correct reading. You can measure a whole section of your kiln in less than 30 minutes.
Because it is quick and completely non-destructive, you can also make more measurements, more often. This gives you a truly accurate picture of your lining’s condition, and lets you plan and rationalize your lining replacement.
The Linometer XLNT is packed with features that improve your measurement accuracy while giving you instant feedback on changes in your lining:
- Up to twelve unique measurements can be made at each measuring point, for a detailed picture of the lining’s condition.
- Up to 72,000 unique measurements can be made and stored in the Linometer itself. You don’t need to make notes, and you get on-the-spot comparisons for previously stored measurements at the same point.
- Data can be downloaded directly to computer, and imported into an Excel spreadsheet.